Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Telecommunications--VOIP--Investment--Ukraine--Amitelo AG

The Swiss telecommunications group Amitelo AG intends to expand its presence in Eastern Europe and enter the Ukrainian and Latvian communications markets.

"Latvia and Ukraine will link up to the joint network first," Amitelo said in a release distributed in relation to the purchase of the British telephone company Panacall Ltd. by Amitelo's German subsidiary Amitelo Deutschland GmbH.

Amitelo made this purchase to expand its services, in particular IP- telephones, and strengthen its position on the markets of the Middle East and Asia, the release says...

There's more in the release. I don't know much about this market but if it can break the monopoly in Ukraine on calling prices, that's a good thing. Prices here for calling to the US vary from $.49 to $2 per minute. Skype of course if for free unless that is you have to pay so much per megabyte, which we do. But it is still cheaper.

2 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Mack said...

I appreciate the labor you have put in developing this blog. Nice and informative.

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,

My name is Alice Hill. I've just visited your website
and I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging
links with my website. I can offer you a home
page link back from 3 of my Industrial Supply websites wich are:

http://www.aganelektronik.com/ with page rank 2
http://www.angusandannie.com/ with page rank 1
http://www.pstbic.com/ with page rank 1


If you are interested, please add the following information to your
website and kindly let me know when it's ready. I'll do the same for
you in less than 24 hours, otherwise you can delete my link from your
site.

Title: Used Sheet Metal Machinery
URL: http://www.bulldog-uk.com/
Description: New and used sheet metal machinery products from Bulldog.

I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Alice Hill
alice.hill@aganelektronik.com
Web Marketing Consultant

 

Post a Comment

<< Home